Hello, we’re back with another old but new font; Neue Stanley, all-caps vintage serif with strong, clean, and sharp figures. Inspired by the classic letters that were used in the old advertisements (posters, labels, etc) Mouse-crafted with high attention to the details, satisfaction guaranteed! Whether you’re working on modern or classic themed designs, this font is a must have on your designing arsenal.
– Standard characters, numerals, and punctuations (OpenType Standard encoding),
– Multilingual character supports (Afrikaans, Albanian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Zulu),
– OpenType features such as alternate characters, stylistic sets,swashes, ligatures, etc,
– PUA (Private Use Area) Encoded Characters (you can access the OpenType features without additional design software),
– Two styles: Regular, and Italic,
– Two formats; .OTF and .TTF,
– Bonus vector swashes (AI and EPS formats),
– Lots of fun and joy!
TEST/DOWNLOAD THE FREE VERSION HERE
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: You’ll need a software with Opentype Features support to explore this typeface’s full features, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Inkscape, etc. For Photoshop CC and Illustrator users, you can access this powerful feature via Glyphs panel window, simply block and double-click the desired letters you want to use and you’re ready to go. You can get the access to these “hidden characters” via Characters Map (Windows) and Fontbook (Mac) too, as this typeface is PUA encoded already.
THANKS AND ENJOY!
Powered by Creative Market