Introducing Lansdowne, vintage all-caps typeface. Perfect blend between clean and vintage themed typework, inspired by the old advertisement letters. Lansdowne’s 470+ glyphs give you strong, sharp, yet clean feels without sacrificing its vintage/classic touch. Mouse-crafted with passion to quench your drought of versatile classic typeface.
WHAT YOU’LL GET :
– Standard upper and lowercase characters,
– Numeral and punctuations (OpenType LatPro encoding),
– Multilingual characters (Danish, Dutch, English, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Romansh, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss-German and many more),
– OpenType features such as alternate characters, stylistic sets, titling and terminal forms, lots of swashes, ligatures (standard and discretionary), etc,
– PUA (Private Use Area) Encoded Characters that allows you to access the OpenType features without additional design software,
– Two styles: Regular and Slanted,
– Two formats; .OTF and .TTF
– Lots of fun and joy!
PS: You’ll need a software with Opentype features support to explore this typeface’s full features, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Inkscape, etc. For Photoshop CC and Illustrator users, you can access this powerful feature via Glyphs panel window, simply block and double-click the desired letters you want to use and you’re ready to go. You can get the access to these “hidden characters” via Characters Map (Windows) and Fontbook (Mac) too, as this typeface is PUA encoded already.
FULL CHARACTERS PREVIEW
TEST THE FONTS
(Use >48px for better view)
Powered by Creative Market